You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to helping others throughout their transformations. You must be able to:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness abilities
- Be a living illustration of what the Farrell's program can do
- Demonstrate what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an essential part of a team that helps change lives regularly means that you’re dedicated to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your assignments include:
- Aid with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the example of what Farrell's can do in Lincoln
- Assist with choosing and training instructors and coaches
- Plan schedules and meetings
- Establish and carry out 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Provide an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and assist them with their needs to ensure top results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is necessary.